The MandarWeb Website: References and Links page
Section 4. References and Links
Links to text sources and web tools are listed below. If you copy a web link into your browser and open the reference, you can then bookmark the page (save it as a favorite). Then you can easily open it later when you need to use the tool or facility.
1. Simplified Chinese characters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simplified_Chinese_characters .
2. Pinyin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinyin .
3. Chinese English Dictionary. http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/dictionary.html .
4. "Mouse" Chinese Input Method. http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/mouse.html . (Note: this tool needs an "Applet" (helping application) called Java to work. The tool may ask for this during its first use.)
5. Adobe Reader (for downloading): http://get.adobe.com/reader/ .
6. Collins Chinese Dictionary. Harper-Collins, 2010.
7. Chinese English dictionary - Online. http://www.chinese-tools.com/tools/dictionary.html .
8. LINE Dict Chinese-English. http://www.linedict.com/dict.html#/cnen/ .
9. Asian Language Software Inc. http://www.cjkware.com/download.html .
10. Chinese Character Flashcards. http://www.mandarintools.com/flashcards.html .
11. Mandarin. http://www.omniglot.com/chinese/mandarin.htm .
12. Google Translate. https://translate.google.com/ .
Return to the MandarWeb Home Page
(previous version 1.04, on Web 2008 Oct 22, see http://www.aoi.com.au/mandarin/ ).
Version 2.01, 2015 Mar 10.